Looking for investor real estate agent in Orlando and Brevard

Looking for investor real estate agent in Orlando and Brevard

Rental Property Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 1 vote

Hello everyone, my wife and I will be moving to the Orlando or Brevard county Florida area and are looking for an investor oriented real estate agent. We are looking for small multi-family properties (duplex, tri, or quad) in that area. Any suggestions or references would be greatly appreciated! 

0Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 207 posts · 125 votes
8y

@Carlos Garcia

I would get in contact with @Kim Meredith Hampton

Her and her team handle all of Central Florida and are all top notch.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2018 · 56 posts · 28 votes
    8y

    @Carlos Garcia: Hi Carlos, probably better to wait and figure out which area to get local agent (Orlando or somewhere in Brevard). I'm mostly residential but do help clients with investments. If you don't get someone suitable on here, connect with me when you decide where you are going and maybe I can help you find the right pro for your needs. If you're also in need of assistance for your eventual home, love to help there too. Best of luck! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 207 posts · 125 votes
    8y

    @Carlos Garcia

    I would get in contact with @Kim Meredith Hampton

    Her and her team handle all of Central Florida and are all top notch.

  • Rental Property Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    @Courtney Bass thank you, I am trying to get a better idea for both markets and where the numbers would make the most sense for me thats why I am looking in such a large area. Will definitely reach out if I dont have any luck on here

    @Shawn G. thank you, will reach out to her!

  • Kim Meredith HamptonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · St Petersburg · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y
    Carlos, Happy to help, we have an office in Brevard area, so know the area well
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.