Investor Friendly RE Agent in Williamsport, PA

Investor Friendly RE Agent in Williamsport, PA

Williamsport · Member since 2017 · 24 posts · 10 votes

Hello!

I am looking for any recommendations for investor friendly RE agents in Williamsport, Pa. I am taking a job in the area in about a month and want to lay the groundwork to hit the ground running.

Just a little background on my situation... my wife and I are from the region and are moving closer to family after having spent the last 6 years in the Syracuse area. I have the VA loan at my disposal and am targeting small MFH in better school districts (considering Loyalsock, Montoursville, and South WIlliamsport) as I would like to house-hack and will have kindergartner next year. Thanks for any responses!

0Reply
15 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Danville, PA · Member since 2015 · 48 posts · 10 votes
    8y

    Hey Andrew, 

    I don't know of any agents locally, let me talk to my broker and see if I can help you out.

  • Williamsport · Member since 2017 · 24 posts · 10 votes
    8y

    @Jacob Plocinski Thanks! Sorry for not replying sooner; between a recent move and focusing on a career transition, I hadn't seen your post.  Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.