Agents in Jersey City

Agents in Jersey City

Jon KellyPro Member
Investor · Bethlehem, PA · Member since 2016 · 929 posts · 951 votes

Hello, 

Are there any investor friendly agents in the Jersey City / Hoboken area? I have a few properties that I would like to setup a showing for. 


Please let me know!

Thanks, 
Jon 

0Reply
5 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Attorney · Clifton, NJ · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 328 votes
    8y

    Hi @Jon Kelly have you done a member search on this site for agents in Jersey City or Hoboken? I think that would be the easiest way to connect with a few and screen out who you work well with. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Long Island, NY · Member since 2015 · 490 posts · 301 votes
    8y
    @Jon Kelly I can recommend a few if you want to PM me
  • Jon KellyPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Bethlehem, PA · Member since 2016 · 929 posts · 951 votes
    8y

    @Dan Barli, thanks for recommending. I looked into that, but I would prefer a referral. 

    @Allan Szlafrok, I just sent you a PM. 


    Any other recommendations would be appreciated. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.