Looking for Nevada online or in person real estate exam courses.

Looking for Nevada online or in person real estate exam courses.

Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
I am actively looking for a great place to take the required 90 hours of online or in person classes and to then take the real estate exam. Anyone have any great recommendations?
0Reply
12 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2018 · 14 posts · 4 votes
    8y
    @Samuel Carnicle Key Realty in Las Vegas is ranked very well and has many options to fit your schedule (2 week cram course, 1 month, hybrid, online,etc.).
  • Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y
    @Vincent Salviano Awesome! That’s actually who I was already leaning towards. Thank you for the feedback!! I appreciate it.
  • Real Estate Agent · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 6 votes
    8y

    Hi Sam, I went with Berkshire Hathaway’s classes. If you go on groupon and search Americana Academy, it should be the first result. They have 2 locations (on St. Rose & by IKEA) for classes. I took the afternoon course and had a great experience. The first recommendation I give to anyone taking the class is read the material before class. In the class, the instructor reads little from the book, and covered the real important points while giving more time to scenario examples. Let me know if you have any questions.

  • Robert AdamsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Henderson, NV · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 373 votes
    8y

    I always recommend Key Realty School.

    The Adams Team at Rothwell Gornt Companies4.971 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.