Hello group! I just recently obtained my real estate license in Michigan and I was looking for some recommendations for a good broker. I’m located in Wayne County. Thanks!
Realtor · Detroit, MI · Member since 2018 · 387 posts · 129 votes
7y
@William Robison call or meet with several in your area. Ask all your questions and then pick the one that fits your criteria . Training/commission/fees. Good luck
Real Estate Broker · MI · Member since 2014 · 594 posts · 183 votes
7y
@William Robinson I would advise working with a broker who has a strong command in how HUD homes and Fannie work. It’s not your typical buying process and if you’re self financed and you plan on living in it, aka “House Hack,” you can benefit with low down pmt, low interest, seller concessions, and perhaps a reasonable construcrion loan if needed!
Just a thought.
Reach to me if need anything. Happy to share my experience. All the best!