Suggestions fo realtors, property managers in the Birmingham, Al

Suggestions fo realtors, property managers in the Birmingham, Al

Member since 2018 · 1 post · 1 vote

Hello, I am a real estate investor looking to purchase a property in the Birmingham, AL area. I am looking for experienced agents who have worked with investors before. I currently live in San Francisco, Ca area and plan to do deals completely remote.  Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

1Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Bradenton, FL · Member since 2017 · 544 posts · 363 votes
7y

Hi Mark, I'm an agent/investor here in Birmingham. Would be happy to discuss our market.

For PM, I work a lot with Signal Properties @Mark Byers. They manage some for me and for almost all my clients.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Bradenton, FL · Member since 2017 · 544 posts · 363 votes
    7y

    Hi Mark, I'm an agent/investor here in Birmingham. Would be happy to discuss our market.

    For PM, I work a lot with Signal Properties @Mark Byers. They manage some for me and for almost all my clients.

  • Investor · Mount Bethel, PA · Member since 2013 · 45 posts · 29 votes
    7y

    @Rob Drum are you still satisfied with Signal Properties? I am an out of stater and continue to be unhappy with the PM I am currently using. I have a SFH in Center Point and and one in Vance. My PMs in Pennsylvania and South Carolina are great to work with but not the ones I am using down there. Time for a change.

  • Real Estate Broker · Bradenton, FL · Member since 2017 · 544 posts · 363 votes
    7y

    @Roxanna Pifer

    I think they do a terrific job. They manage 17 for me now. And I’ll give them anything new that I buy.

    Most all of my clients who buy rentals use them as well. I’m happy to discuss more, but you may want to reach out to @Mark Byers direct.

  • Investor · Mount Bethel, PA · Member since 2013 · 45 posts · 29 votes
    7y

    @Rob Drum Thank you! I will reach out to him next week and make sure to tell him you sent me.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.