Investor Friendly RE Agent in the PENSACOLA FL area

Investor Friendly RE Agent in the PENSACOLA FL area

Wayne YahnkePro Member
Rental Property Investor · California, CA · Member since 2018 · 50 posts · 14 votes

Looking for recommendations of investor friendly RE agents in the PENSACOLA FL area. Please respond below with recommendations and publish a brief comment supporting your recommendations!

Thanks in advance

0Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Pensacola, FL · Member since 2018 · 196 posts · 130 votes
7y

Hi Wayne, I know some great investor friendly agents here in Pensacola that I have worked with on multiple deals. What specifically are you looking for in an agent and what type of investments are you interested? Commercial? Multifamily? Single Family? The answer to this will likely change the answer to who is best based off of experience!

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Navarre, FL · Member since 2014 · 252 posts · 86 votes
    7y

    @Wayne Yahnke I can send you some contacts . I'll PM you

  • Rental Property Investor · Pensacola, FL · Member since 2018 · 196 posts · 130 votes
    7y

    Hi Wayne, I know some great investor friendly agents here in Pensacola that I have worked with on multiple deals. What specifically are you looking for in an agent and what type of investments are you interested? Commercial? Multifamily? Single Family? The answer to this will likely change the answer to who is best based off of experience!

  • Wayne YahnkePro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · California, CA · Member since 2018 · 50 posts · 14 votes
    7y

    @Patrick Daniel single family or small multi family. BRRR Buy and hold rentals!

  • Real Estate Agent · Pensacola, FL · Member since 2014 · 379 posts · 307 votes
    7y

    Hey @Wayne Yahnke  we have a great group of investor friendly agents in town.  I'm glad to help but whoever you go with I highly recommend that they be investors themselves and preferably good ones.  I had an agent back before I had my license that thought every home that came on the market was an amazing deal.. meaning she just wanted me to buy something so she could make some money.  If your agent can't evaluate a deal they probably shouldn't be helping you try to find them.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.