New real estate license and ready to find a broker

New real estate license and ready to find a broker

Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 4 votes

Hello everyone,

I've worked as a general contractor in Austin, TX for about 10 years doing landscaping to complete gut and remodels. Over the past few years I've done a few flips working as a general contractor for myself. I've recently decided to change gears and get my real estate license and start selling houses. I passed my exam just before the holidays and I'm very excited to get started. 

I'm looking to find a sponsoring broker that would be a good fit. I would love to work with other investors that are interested in flips, rentals, and even commercial properties. I've lived in South Austin my whole life so I'm very familiar with the city and it's growth. 

Does anyone have recommendations for brokerages to check out in town? 

Thanks,

Dare Lamberson

0Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 36 posts · 20 votes
    6y

    Are you looking for a firm that offers leads and training and takes a larger commission split or an individual broker that takes less and gives you more freedom but also has less resources for starters? And are you looking to continue to flip and invest yourself or mainly for clients?



Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.