Investor friendly new construction realtor in Lakeland, FL

Investor friendly new construction realtor in Lakeland, FL

Tampa, FL · Member since 2019 · 30 posts · 5 votes

Happy Sunday!

I am looking for an investor friendly realtor in Lakeland, FL who specializes in new construction. I have a family member looking over there to buy within the next year and would love to connect him to a rockstar. Looking forward to meet any of you!

Best,

Allan Turcios

1Reply
21 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Tampa Bay Area · Member since 2014 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    How can I help you brother

  • Lender · Frisco, TX · Member since 2019 · 546 posts · 270 votes
    5y

    I would totally recommend Christine Ehlenbeck or Jen Lay. I know both of them personally (Christine helped my parents buy their house) and they are both excellent realtors. 

  • Tampa, FL · Member since 2019 · 30 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    @Elise Marquette thanks Elise! Will reach out to them

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.