Flying into Louisville and Cincinnati! Multifamily agents!

Flying into Louisville and Cincinnati! Multifamily agents!

Member since 2018 · 16 posts · 5 votes

I recently completed my first multifamily BRRRR here in FL and I am looking to do my next one out of state. I am buying with cash up to $200k and looking to find another Plex. Can be turnkey but I do love forcing appreciation. I am flying into Cincinnati on Thursday and I'm looking to link up with an experienced and knowledgeable agent in Cincinnati on Friday and another in Louisville on Saturday or vise versa. If you can help, please reach out. Thanks to all in the BP community for any and all help. I would not be where I am without BP and great members here.

2Reply
21 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Cincinnati Ohio · Member since 2019 · 34 posts · 20 votes
5y

@Brandon Rouer I am in Cincinnati. An investor and agent too. let me know if youre free to get coffee. shoot me DM for my info and we can connect. 

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Louisville, KY · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    Tim Settles in Cincinnati is great, also serves Northern Kentucky. I'm happy to grab some Chipotle here in Louisville. 

  • Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2015 · 73 posts · 33 votes
    5y

    If you’re a cash buyer you might consider getting on some wholesalers’ buyers lists. A good way to find deals that need some “forced appreciation.” ;)

  • Investor · Cincinnati Ohio · Member since 2019 · 34 posts · 20 votes
    5y

    @Brandon Rouer I am in Cincinnati. An investor and agent too. let me know if youre free to get coffee. shoot me DM for my info and we can connect. 

  • Member since 2018 · 16 posts · 5 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Rob Bergeron:

    Tim Settles in Cincinnati is great, also serves Northern Kentucky. I'm happy to grab some Chipotle here in Louisville. 

    Thanks Rob! I'll try to get in contact with Tim and see if I can link up with him in Cincinnati. I'd love to pick your brain on Louisville though as that was my intended target for this trip. Let me shoot you my number and maybe we can discuss the area before I fly up. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Louisville, KY · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Brandon Rouer:
    Originally posted by @Rob Bergeron:

    Tim Settles in Cincinnati is great, also serves Northern Kentucky. I'm happy to grab some Chipotle here in Louisville. 

    Thanks Rob! I'll try to get in contact with Tim and see if I can link up with him in Cincinnati. I'd love to pick your brain on Louisville though as that was my intended target for this trip. Let me shoot you my number and maybe we can discuss the area before I fly up. 

    Sounds great! Let's grab some Chipotle! 

  • Member since 2018 · 16 posts · 5 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Kelly Bankes:

    If you’re a cash buyer you might consider getting on some wholesalers’ buyers lists. A good way to find deals that need some “forced appreciation.” ;)

    Thats a great idea. Would you recommend any wholesalers in those areas specifically?

  • Real Estate Agent · Louisville, KY · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Alan Zee:

    @Rob Bergeron I'm looking in Louisville & Lexington also. Are you a commercial broker working with multifamily owners? 

     Yessir! Le't jump on call! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.