Winnipeg, MB · Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 1 vote
Hi guys, I’m a real estate investor out in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. I’m looking to create more lead generation via cold calling. I’ve networked with other investors across Canada and I’m seeking another app other than telelisting that can provide me with lists of people to call.
Investor · Canada · Member since 2017 · 40 posts · 32 votes
5y
Due to Canada's privacy regulations, it's very difficult to find specific property owners' phone numbers, unlike The US. The only real resource is the phone book, which may just list the property's occupier (tenant) and not the landlord. The other downside is many people are going away from the home phone line.
The best option is to pull the title/tax record search, find the owner's/entites name, and do a Google/white pages search. Then direct mail with a website to capture phone numbers, or ask the tenant, neighbours, etc, that you need to speak with the property owner regarding something other than a sale.
If you find a software that allows access to direct phone numbers of property owners in Canada, please share it with me!