Connecticut (CT) Mortgage Lender/Broker Referral

Connecticut (CT) Mortgage Lender/Broker Referral

Member since 2022 · 1 post · 1 vote

Recently just found out about this forum/community and have found it very valuable since joining! One of our preferred brokerages has gone national and has an agent in Connecticut who is looking for a lender. Hoping I can get some help in being pointed in the direction of a trustworthy connection in CT. 

Thank you in advance!

1Reply
25 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · New York, NY · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
4y

Norwalk, CT motive here. I work for a ultra reliable lender named Easy Street Capital out of Austin, TX. We lend however in all 50 states except ND and SD. I actually just closed a loan in Bristol, CT on an SFR in which the sponsor who was about to have a deal fall through as she couldn't qualify for conventional financing. Fortunately, we were able to come to the rescue and salvage the deal.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · New York, NY · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    Norwalk, CT motive here. I work for a ultra reliable lender named Easy Street Capital out of Austin, TX. We lend however in all 50 states except ND and SD. I actually just closed a loan in Bristol, CT on an SFR in which the sponsor who was about to have a deal fall through as she couldn't qualify for conventional financing. Fortunately, we were able to come to the rescue and salvage the deal.

  • Metro NY + New Bedford · Member since 2022 · 294 posts · 216 votes
    4y

    Join Meetup, and use their resources

  • Lender · Member since 2021 · 277 posts · 150 votes
    4y

    I would be happy to chat! I run a family correspondent mortgage business. AFC Mortgage Group

    You can google us and send me a DM and I can share my info!

  • Lender · Fort Washington, PA · Member since 2017 · 17 posts · 5 votes
    4y
    Quote from @DJ Drysdale:

    Recently just found out about this forum/community and have found it very valuable since joining! One of our preferred brokerages has gone national and has an agent in Connecticut who is looking for a lender. Hoping I can get some help in being pointed in the direction of a trustworthy connection in CT. 

    Thank you in advance!



    I'm with a wholesale national lender (not a broker or a correspondent lender,) I only work with brokers (your clients are your clients,) CT is certainly a state I can help you out in. Feel free to send me a message if you're in need of trustworthy lender. Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.