REO with Huntington Bank - Contact?

REO with Huntington Bank - Contact?

Rental Property Investor · MI · Member since 2019 · 113 posts · 39 votes

Hi all,

Anyone have a decent number to contact the REO people for Huntington Bank? I have a property in my sights in Michigan.

I looked on their reo website and found only dead ends.

0Reply
10 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2023 · 41 posts · 20 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Matt Ridenour:

    Hi all,

    Anyone have a decent number to contact the REO people for Huntington Bank? I have a property in my sights in Michigan.

    I looked on their reo website and found only dead ends.


    It may not be for sale if the info isn't listed publicly, or you may need a real estate agent to help you as the MLS listing (if it is for sale) may have contact info for it if it's not publicly available information.

  • Rental Property Investor · MI · Member since 2019 · 113 posts · 39 votes
    3y

    Thanks Luis.

    It isn't listed for sale. I've had some pretty great success calling (small) banks and speaking with their REO department. I've had my eye on this property for a while, and I'm hoping it's just tied up in red tape. I got my last bank project because I was proactive about calling them. Waited a year for them to cut the tape on it and then they sold it to me for what was owed.

  • Lender · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2023 · 41 posts · 20 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Matt Ridenour:

    Thanks Luis.

    It isn't listed for sale. I've had some pretty great success calling (small) banks and speaking with their REO department. I've had my eye on this property for a while, and I'm hoping it's just tied up in red tape. I got my last bank project because I was proactive about calling them. Waited a year for them to cut the tape on it and then they sold it to me for what was owed.

    That makes it harder, as I'm sure you know.

    Try googling their CEO's email address, there are plenty of services that have that kind of data, and look for people in the company with that title and start dialing till you get the right person. Rocketreach, zoominfo, etc...  
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.