Has anyone here ever gotten a loan with Capital Syndicate / COGO?

Has anyone here ever gotten a loan with Capital Syndicate / COGO?

Real Estate Agent · Knoxville Area · Member since 2023 · 15 posts · 3 votes

I checked out their training resources. They’re pretty good.

On Trust Pilot there are a ton of positive reviews regarding their trainings but I did not find positive reviews concerning their private lending practices. I found a very short list of negative responses concerning their lending practices but can’t find enough info to verify if they’re credible and ethical lenders.

I’m not loan shopping so I don’t need loan offer replies. 👍🏼 

I just need candid feedback from anyone who has worked with them in the past although they seem relatively new.

Thank you in advance. 🙏🏼

0Reply
40 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    3y

    Do a BP search as there are plenty of forum posts on this topic

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Real Estate Agent · Knoxville Area · Member since 2023 · 15 posts · 3 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Chris Seveney:

    Do a BP search as there are plenty of forum posts on this topic

    Thank you, Chris!

    I tried that and have found many others with the same questions rather than any answers. Are you familiar with CS / COGO?
  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    3y

    @Nilsa Alvarez

    Not familiar with them - and if I cannot find anything on someone I rather be safe than sorry

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Real Estate Agent · Knoxville Area · Member since 2023 · 15 posts · 3 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Chris Seveney:

    @Nilsa Alvarez

    Not familiar with them - and if I cannot find anything on someone I rather be safe than sorry

    Thank you! That’s what we are going to do. 👍🏼
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.