Curious to know if you can be an MLO and Real Estate Agent both Independently and also on the same transaction. I just want to know if it's legally possible. There's and FHA document from Dec 2022 that allows for RE Agents to also Originate and FHA Loan. Does anyone on here do both? Independently and also on the same transaction?
Curious to know if you can be an MLO and Real Estate Agent both Independently and also on the same transaction. I just want to know if it's legally possible. There's and FHA document from Dec 2022 that allows for RE Agents to also Originate and FHA Loan. Does anyone on here do both? Independently and also on the same transaction?
Which state is the transaction in? The laws are different state-by-state. Where I am located in ND, you can hold both licenses, but you cannot represent a client as a lender and agent on the same transaction.