Looking for teammates lender, contractor, realtor, property manager

Looking for teammates lender, contractor, realtor, property manager

Member since 2023 · 10 posts · 5 votes

Hello everyone,

ABOUT ME: I am a non resident foreign investor who just joined the real estate market possibly in the worst time :) I am interested in Cleveland,OH. I have been monitoring the market in and around Cleveland for 2 months. I have enough cash in my bank account (I have a reference letter) and I have a full time well paid job. I am not residing in U.S. and I don't have U.S. bank account other than Wise which is not considered as bank. I am already working with a realtor who has never worked with an investor before. I am working with her because we can speak the same language :) People use a lot abbreviations and jargon which I don't understand and gives me headache. I will learn but it will take some time to understand all of them.

STRATEGY: I made 2 offers up to now and waiting for the results. My strategy is to buy properties even with a small amount of cash or even none as long as it's not negative and hold for long time, rent them out for future passive income and build equity. Rates are too high now but it's ok. I don't need cash flow right now as long as I have a job. These rates will come down in a few years. I will refinance when the time comes, then my passive income will start to flow. I will invest in areas C+ and above.

LENDER: I have already contacted a few lenders and I've got pre approvals for long term DSCR loan. Unfortunately, I am living out of U.S. and the time difference is 12 hours which makes communaication difficult. Most of the lenders wants to make a phone call which most of the time I can not. I have a full time job. I can not answer phone calls when I work and my schedule is not 8am-5pm. So in the beginning I am more comfortable with emailing or even preferably whatsapp texting. If you work with non resident foreigners who doesn't have U.S. bank account and if you are willing to answer tons of questions in the beginning until I understand the process please don't hesitate to contact me. As I mentioned earlier I have reference letter from my bank to prove my liquidity. I can also provide my yearly salary from my company (they don't provide payslips). Please contact me if you can offer a minimum loan amount as $75K. I already have a few lenders with a minimum loan for $100K.

That's all for now. If you have any insights or experience to share please let me know. Happy buying and selling to everyone

1Reply
30 views

15 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Derek BrickleyBusiness Member
    Lender · Ann Arbor, MI · Member since 2021 · 664 posts · 226 votes
    2y

    Hi Murat!


    Glad to hear you are out looking for a team that can help you through the process.  I’m not sure if it would make sense since you’ve already spoke with a few lenders, but if you’d be open to looking at another perspective and see if we might be able to help we could go through some of the programs that might work.  I do have what’s app, but looks like I need to reverify.  Feel free to reach out on here or wherever is easiest if you’d like to reach me!

    Gold Star Mortgage Financial Group548 Reviews
  • Member since 2023 · 10 posts · 5 votes
    2y

    Hi Derek,

    Thank you for reaching me out. I have sent you an email to prove my liquidity and I asked a few questions. I appreciate if you can answer. 

  • Devin PetersonBusiness Member
    Lender · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2022 · 2k+ posts · 664 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Murat Ozdo:

    Hello everyone,

    ABOUT ME: I am a non resident foreign investor who just joined the real estate market possibly in the worst time :) I am interested in Cleveland,OH. I have been monitoring the market in and around Cleveland for 2 months. I have enough cash in my bank account (I have a reference letter) and I have a full time well paid job. I am not residing in U.S. and I don't have U.S. bank account other than Wise which is not considered as bank. I am already working with a realtor who has never worked with an investor before. I am working with her because we can speak the same language :) People use a lot abbreviations and jargon which I don't understand and gives me headache. I will learn but it will take some time to understand all of them.

    STRATEGY: I made 2 offers up to now and waiting for the results. My strategy is to buy properties even with a small amount of cash or even none as long as it's not negative and hold for long time, rent them out for future passive income and build equity. Rates are too high now but it's ok. I don't need cash flow right now as long as I have a job. These rates will come down in a few years. I will refinance when the time comes, then my passive income will start to flow. I will invest in areas C+ and above.

    LENDER: I have already contacted a few lenders and I've got pre approvals for long term DSCR loan. Unfortunately, I am living out of U.S. and the time difference is 12 hours which makes communaication difficult. Most of the lenders wants to make a phone call which most of the time I can not. I have a full time job. I can not answer phone calls when I work and my schedule is not 8am-5pm. So in the beginning I am more comfortable with emailing or even preferably whatsapp texting. If you work with non resident foreigners who doesn't have U.S. bank account and if you are willing to answer tons of questions in the beginning until I understand the process please don't hesitate to contact me. As I mentioned earlier I have reference letter from my bank to prove my liquidity. I can also provide my yearly salary from my company (they don't provide payslips). Please contact me if you can offer a minimum loan amount as $75K. I already have a few lenders with a minimum loan for $100K.

    That's all for now. If you have any insights or experience to share please let me know. Happy buying and selling to everyone

     Murat,

    I would be more than happy to connect with you to learn about you and your strategies. I focus specifically on DSCR and investor loans. $75,000 loan minimums are no problem. You can even go below that amount into what is called a portfolio/blanket loan. Where you can buy more than one home together with one loan, one note, and one deed.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Cleveland · Member since 2020 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Murat Ozdo:

    Hello everyone,

    ABOUT ME: I am a non resident foreign investor who just joined the real estate market possibly in the worst time :) I am interested in Cleveland,OH. I have been monitoring the market in and around Cleveland for 2 months. I have enough cash in my bank account (I have a reference letter) and I have a full time well paid job. I am not residing in U.S. and I don't have U.S. bank account other than Wise which is not considered as bank. I am already working with a realtor who has never worked with an investor before. I am working with her because we can speak the same language :) People use a lot abbreviations and jargon which I don't understand and gives me headache. I will learn but it will take some time to understand all of them.

    STRATEGY: I made 2 offers up to now and waiting for the results. My strategy is to buy properties even with a small amount of cash or even none as long as it's not negative and hold for long time, rent them out for future passive income and build equity. Rates are too high now but it's ok. I don't need cash flow right now as long as I have a job. These rates will come down in a few years. I will refinance when the time comes, then my passive income will start to flow. I will invest in areas C+ and above.

    LENDER: I have already contacted a few lenders and I've got pre approvals for long term DSCR loan. Unfortunately, I am living out of U.S. and the time difference is 12 hours which makes communaication difficult. Most of the lenders wants to make a phone call which most of the time I can not. I have a full time job. I can not answer phone calls when I work and my schedule is not 8am-5pm. So in the beginning I am more comfortable with emailing or even preferably whatsapp texting. If you work with non resident foreigners who doesn't have U.S. bank account and if you are willing to answer tons of questions in the beginning until I understand the process please don't hesitate to contact me. As I mentioned earlier I have reference letter from my bank to prove my liquidity. I can also provide my yearly salary from my company (they don't provide payslips). Please contact me if you can offer a minimum loan amount as $75K. I already have a few lenders with a minimum loan for $100K.

    That's all for now. If you have any insights or experience to share please let me know. Happy buying and selling to everyone

     If you do not have a US bank acct and address you are not getting a loan. I have flipped/ sold 100s and 100s to out of country investors in Cleveland, however all cash purchases. I am not sure why a realtor is even working with you;, you are not getting a loan.  Now if there is a new program that will lend to non-US citizens well then different story, but I do not believe so. 

    All the best 

  • Real Estate Consultant · Cleveland · Member since 2020 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Devin Peterson:
    Quote from @Murat Ozdo:

    Hello everyone,

    ABOUT ME: I am a non resident foreign investor who just joined the real estate market possibly in the worst time :) I am interested in Cleveland,OH. I have been monitoring the market in and around Cleveland for 2 months. I have enough cash in my bank account (I have a reference letter) and I have a full time well paid job. I am not residing in U.S. and I don't have U.S. bank account other than Wise which is not considered as bank. I am already working with a realtor who has never worked with an investor before. I am working with her because we can speak the same language :) People use a lot abbreviations and jargon which I don't understand and gives me headache. I will learn but it will take some time to understand all of them.

    STRATEGY: I made 2 offers up to now and waiting for the results. My strategy is to buy properties even with a small amount of cash or even none as long as it's not negative and hold for long time, rent them out for future passive income and build equity. Rates are too high now but it's ok. I don't need cash flow right now as long as I have a job. These rates will come down in a few years. I will refinance when the time comes, then my passive income will start to flow. I will invest in areas C+ and above.

    LENDER: I have already contacted a few lenders and I've got pre approvals for long term DSCR loan. Unfortunately, I am living out of U.S. and the time difference is 12 hours which makes communaication difficult. Most of the lenders wants to make a phone call which most of the time I can not. I have a full time job. I can not answer phone calls when I work and my schedule is not 8am-5pm. So in the beginning I am more comfortable with emailing or even preferably whatsapp texting. If you work with non resident foreigners who doesn't have U.S. bank account and if you are willing to answer tons of questions in the beginning until I understand the process please don't hesitate to contact me. As I mentioned earlier I have reference letter from my bank to prove my liquidity. I can also provide my yearly salary from my company (they don't provide payslips). Please contact me if you can offer a minimum loan amount as $75K. I already have a few lenders with a minimum loan for $100K.

    That's all for now. If you have any insights or experience to share please let me know. Happy buying and selling to everyone

     Murat,

    I would be more than happy to connect with you to learn about you and your strategies. I focus specifically on DSCR and investor loans. $75,000 loan minimums are no problem. You can even go below that amount into what is called a portfolio/blanket loan. Where you can buy more than one home together with one loan, one note, and one deed.


     You can get loans for NON US citizens without a US address? This is news to me. I have been looking for this for 10 years, I have dozens of clients from around the world that would take advantage of it .

  • Devin PetersonBusiness Member
    Lender · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2022 · 2k+ posts · 664 votes
    2y

    I have a non-US citizen who lives in Canada with no primary in the US but they invest in GA. It's not so much the location of the address but the established credit history and the other alternative ways to establish credit if they do not have an SSN.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Cleveland · Member since 2020 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Devin Peterson:

    I have a non-US citizen who lives in Canada with no primary in the US but they invest in GA. It's not so much the location of the address but the established credit history and the other alternative ways to establish credit if they do not have an SSN.


     So wait , you can do loans for NON US res, with NO bank acct ? If so this is news to me, never in 10 years ? If so lets talk. 

  • Devin PetersonBusiness Member
    Lender · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2022 · 2k+ posts · 664 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Bob S.:
    Quote from @Devin Peterson:

    I have a non-US citizen who lives in Canada with no primary in the US but they invest in GA. It's not so much the location of the address but the established credit history and the other alternative ways to establish credit if they do not have an SSN.


     So wait , you can do loans for NON US res, with NO bank acct ? If so this is news to me, never in 10 years ? If so lets talk. 


     Non permanent resident aliens with alternative ways to est credit (using two history for example) with investment properties in the US ar OK. You always need a bank account on file.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Cleveland · Member since 2020 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Devin Peterson:
    Quote from @Bob S.:
    Quote from @Devin Peterson:

    I have a non-US citizen who lives in Canada with no primary in the US but they invest in GA. It's not so much the location of the address but the established credit history and the other alternative ways to establish credit if they do not have an SSN.


     So wait , you can do loans for NON US res, with NO bank acct ? If so this is news to me, never in 10 years ? If so lets talk. 


     Non permanent resident aliens with alternative ways to est credit (using two history for example) with investment properties in the US ar OK. You always need a bank account on file.


     But how do you get a US bank acct without a US address? This poster is not getting a loan. I would be shocked . Again 10 years doing 100s and 100s of deals wth OOC buyers. NONE could get a loan, 

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Murat Ozdo:

    Hello everyone,

    ABOUT ME: I am a non resident foreign investor who just joined the real estate market possibly in the worst time :) I am interested in Cleveland,OH. I have been monitoring the market in and around Cleveland for 2 months. I have enough cash in my bank account (I have a reference letter) and I have a full time well paid job. I am not residing in U.S. and I don't have U.S. bank account other than Wise which is not considered as bank. I am already working with a realtor who has never worked with an investor before. I am working with her because we can speak the same language :) People use a lot abbreviations and jargon which I don't understand and gives me headache. I will learn but it will take some time to understand all of them.

    STRATEGY: I made 2 offers up to now and waiting for the results. My strategy is to buy properties even with a small amount of cash or even none as long as it's not negative and hold for long time, rent them out for future passive income and build equity. Rates are too high now but it's ok. I don't need cash flow right now as long as I have a job. These rates will come down in a few years. I will refinance when the time comes, then my passive income will start to flow. I will invest in areas C+ and above.

    LENDER: I have already contacted a few lenders and I've got pre approvals for long term DSCR loan. Unfortunately, I am living out of U.S. and the time difference is 12 hours which makes communaication difficult. Most of the lenders wants to make a phone call which most of the time I can not. I have a full time job. I can not answer phone calls when I work and my schedule is not 8am-5pm. So in the beginning I am more comfortable with emailing or even preferably whatsapp texting. If you work with non resident foreigners who doesn't have U.S. bank account and if you are willing to answer tons of questions in the beginning until I understand the process please don't hesitate to contact me. As I mentioned earlier I have reference letter from my bank to prove my liquidity. I can also provide my yearly salary from my company (they don't provide payslips). Please contact me if you can offer a minimum loan amount as $75K. I already have a few lenders with a minimum loan for $100K.

    That's all for now. If you have any insights or experience to share please let me know. Happy buying and selling to everyone


     There are lenders who will loan to non US citizens but they usually want you to have a US address and bank account.

  • Member since 2023 · 10 posts · 5 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Bob S.:
    Quote from @Murat Ozdo:

    Hello everyone,

    ABOUT ME: I am a non resident foreign investor who just joined the real estate market possibly in the worst time :) I am interested in Cleveland,OH. I have been monitoring the market in and around Cleveland for 2 months. I have enough cash in my bank account (I have a reference letter) and I have a full time well paid job. I am not residing in U.S. and I don't have U.S. bank account other than Wise which is not considered as bank. I am already working with a realtor who has never worked with an investor before. I am working with her because we can speak the same language :) People use a lot abbreviations and jargon which I don't understand and gives me headache. I will learn but it will take some time to understand all of them.

    STRATEGY: I made 2 offers up to now and waiting for the results. My strategy is to buy properties even with a small amount of cash or even none as long as it's not negative and hold for long time, rent them out for future passive income and build equity. Rates are too high now but it's ok. I don't need cash flow right now as long as I have a job. These rates will come down in a few years. I will refinance when the time comes, then my passive income will start to flow. I will invest in areas C+ and above.

    LENDER: I have already contacted a few lenders and I've got pre approvals for long term DSCR loan. Unfortunately, I am living out of U.S. and the time difference is 12 hours which makes communaication difficult. Most of the lenders wants to make a phone call which most of the time I can not. I have a full time job. I can not answer phone calls when I work and my schedule is not 8am-5pm. So in the beginning I am more comfortable with emailing or even preferably whatsapp texting. If you work with non resident foreigners who doesn't have U.S. bank account and if you are willing to answer tons of questions in the beginning until I understand the process please don't hesitate to contact me. As I mentioned earlier I have reference letter from my bank to prove my liquidity. I can also provide my yearly salary from my company (they don't provide payslips). Please contact me if you can offer a minimum loan amount as $75K. I already have a few lenders with a minimum loan for $100K.

    That's all for now. If you have any insights or experience to share please let me know. Happy buying and selling to everyone

     If you do not have a US bank acct and address you are not getting a loan. I have flipped/ sold 100s and 100s to out of country investors in Cleveland, however all cash purchases. I am not sure why a realtor is even working with you;, you are not getting a loan.  Now if there is a new program that will lend to non-US citizens well then different story, but I do not believe so. 

    All the best 

    Hi Bob. Yeah I saw your comments on this subject in previous posts but I have already been pre approved by 2 lenders. I don't have U.S address. I don't have U.S bank account. Nevertheless I still can get a loan if I can prove that I have enough liquidity for a year and if DSCR is above some threshold depending on lenders' terms. So it's time to call your investors :)

  • Member since 2023 · 10 posts · 5 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Devin Peterson:
    Quote from @Murat Ozdo:

    Hello everyone,

    ABOUT ME: I am a non resident foreign investor who just joined the real estate market possibly in the worst time :) I am interested in Cleveland,OH. I have been monitoring the market in and around Cleveland for 2 months. I have enough cash in my bank account (I have a reference letter) and I have a full time well paid job. I am not residing in U.S. and I don't have U.S. bank account other than Wise which is not considered as bank. I am already working with a realtor who has never worked with an investor before. I am working with her because we can speak the same language :) People use a lot abbreviations and jargon which I don't understand and gives me headache. I will learn but it will take some time to understand all of them.

    STRATEGY: I made 2 offers up to now and waiting for the results. My strategy is to buy properties even with a small amount of cash or even none as long as it's not negative and hold for long time, rent them out for future passive income and build equity. Rates are too high now but it's ok. I don't need cash flow right now as long as I have a job. These rates will come down in a few years. I will refinance when the time comes, then my passive income will start to flow. I will invest in areas C+ and above.

    LENDER: I have already contacted a few lenders and I've got pre approvals for long term DSCR loan. Unfortunately, I am living out of U.S. and the time difference is 12 hours which makes communaication difficult. Most of the lenders wants to make a phone call which most of the time I can not. I have a full time job. I can not answer phone calls when I work and my schedule is not 8am-5pm. So in the beginning I am more comfortable with emailing or even preferably whatsapp texting. If you work with non resident foreigners who doesn't have U.S. bank account and if you are willing to answer tons of questions in the beginning until I understand the process please don't hesitate to contact me. As I mentioned earlier I have reference letter from my bank to prove my liquidity. I can also provide my yearly salary from my company (they don't provide payslips). Please contact me if you can offer a minimum loan amount as $75K. I already have a few lenders with a minimum loan for $100K.

    That's all for now. If you have any insights or experience to share please let me know. Happy buying and selling to everyone

     Murat,

    I would be more than happy to connect with you to learn about you and your strategies. I focus specifically on DSCR and investor loans. $75,000 loan minimums are no problem. You can even go below that amount into what is called a portfolio/blanket loan. Where you can buy more than one home together with one loan, one note, and one deed.


     Hi Devin. That’s great! I didn’t know if I could even go below $75K. Fantastic! 

  • Member since 2023 · 10 posts · 5 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Devin Peterson:
    Quote from @Bob S.:
    Quote from @Devin Peterson:

    I have a non-US citizen who lives in Canada with no primary in the US but they invest in GA. It's not so much the location of the address but the established credit history and the other alternative ways to establish credit if they do not have an SSN.


     So wait , you can do loans for NON US res, with NO bank acct ? If so this is news to me, never in 10 years ? If so lets talk. 


     Non permanent resident aliens with alternative ways to est credit (using two history for example) with investment properties in the US ar OK. You always need a bank account on file.

    I don’t have bank account in U.S. I have Wise account but one lender didn’t approve Wise since it’s not a bank. Another one told me that I don’t need bank account. I have formed an LLC in Ohio and have a registered agent. I don’t know if that’s enough. 
  • Flipper/Rehabber · CA · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Murat Ozdo:

    Hello everyone,

    ABOUT ME: I am a non resident foreign investor who just joined the real estate market possibly in the worst time :) I am interested in Cleveland,OH. I have been monitoring the market in and around Cleveland for 2 months. I have enough cash in my bank account (I have a reference letter) and I have a full time well paid job. I am not residing in U.S. and I don't have U.S. bank account other than Wise which is not considered as bank. I am already working with a realtor who has never worked with an investor before. I am working with her because we can speak the same language :) People use a lot abbreviations and jargon which I don't understand and gives me headache. I will learn but it will take some time to understand all of them.

    STRATEGY: I made 2 offers up to now and waiting for the results. My strategy is to buy properties even with a small amount of cash or even none as long as it's not negative and hold for long time, rent them out for future passive income and build equity. Rates are too high now but it's ok. I don't need cash flow right now as long as I have a job. These rates will come down in a few years. I will refinance when the time comes, then my passive income will start to flow. I will invest in areas C+ and above.

    LENDER: I have already contacted a few lenders and I've got pre approvals for long term DSCR loan. Unfortunately, I am living out of U.S. and the time difference is 12 hours which makes communaication difficult. Most of the lenders wants to make a phone call which most of the time I can not. I have a full time job. I can not answer phone calls when I work and my schedule is not 8am-5pm. So in the beginning I am more comfortable with emailing or even preferably whatsapp texting. If you work with non resident foreigners who doesn't have U.S. bank account and if you are willing to answer tons of questions in the beginning until I understand the process please don't hesitate to contact me. As I mentioned earlier I have reference letter from my bank to prove my liquidity. I can also provide my yearly salary from my company (they don't provide payslips). Please contact me if you can offer a minimum loan amount as $75K. I already have a few lenders with a minimum loan for $100K.

    That's all for now. If you have any insights or experience to share please let me know. Happy buying and selling to everyone


     I'm not trying to be negative here but....your buying for appreciation, with little to no cash flow in C+ Cleveland? Something doesn't make sense to me. 

  • Member since 2023 · 10 posts · 5 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Alan F.:
    Quote from @Murat Ozdo:

    Hello everyone,

    ABOUT ME: I am a non resident foreign investor who just joined the real estate market possibly in the worst time :) I am interested in Cleveland,OH. I have been monitoring the market in and around Cleveland for 2 months. I have enough cash in my bank account (I have a reference letter) and I have a full time well paid job. I am not residing in U.S. and I don't have U.S. bank account other than Wise which is not considered as bank. I am already working with a realtor who has never worked with an investor before. I am working with her because we can speak the same language :) People use a lot abbreviations and jargon which I don't understand and gives me headache. I will learn but it will take some time to understand all of them.

    STRATEGY: I made 2 offers up to now and waiting for the results. My strategy is to buy properties even with a small amount of cash or even none as long as it's not negative and hold for long time, rent them out for future passive income and build equity. Rates are too high now but it's ok. I don't need cash flow right now as long as I have a job. These rates will come down in a few years. I will refinance when the time comes, then my passive income will start to flow. I will invest in areas C+ and above.

    LENDER: I have already contacted a few lenders and I've got pre approvals for long term DSCR loan. Unfortunately, I am living out of U.S. and the time difference is 12 hours which makes communaication difficult. Most of the lenders wants to make a phone call which most of the time I can not. I have a full time job. I can not answer phone calls when I work and my schedule is not 8am-5pm. So in the beginning I am more comfortable with emailing or even preferably whatsapp texting. If you work with non resident foreigners who doesn't have U.S. bank account and if you are willing to answer tons of questions in the beginning until I understand the process please don't hesitate to contact me. As I mentioned earlier I have reference letter from my bank to prove my liquidity. I can also provide my yearly salary from my company (they don't provide payslips). Please contact me if you can offer a minimum loan amount as $75K. I already have a few lenders with a minimum loan for $100K.

    That's all for now. If you have any insights or experience to share please let me know. Happy buying and selling to everyone


     I'm not trying to be negative here but....your buying for appreciation, with little to no cash flow in C+ Cleveland? Something doesn't make sense to me. 

    Right now rates are too high, especially for foreigners. So even I have a good deal, when I run the numbers it is so difficult to make cash flow. Of course if you are lucky with tenants and they don’t make any problems, nothing breaks down, no vacancies then I would have a chance to make some cash flow but I wouldn’t count on that. That’s why I am saying almost no cash flow. But in a few years these rates will decrease and house prices will increase. When I refinance my loan I will start to make cash flow and I will have a chance to use equity with appreciation. I don’t know if it makes sense or not. I am not sure if I will be able to buy a house in 4-5 years if I just invest my cash  to stocks or something else. I believe house prices will increase more. 
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.