Strong uptick in Hard Money lenders doing marketing

Strong uptick in Hard Money lenders doing marketing

Flipper/Rehabber · Bloomfield CT · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 408 votes

Over the past few months I have been contacted by hard money lenders inquiring if I need a loan for upcoming projects. I always tell them that I prefer private money as it typically comes with a reduced number of fees and at lower interest rates

it feels as if investors are waking up and realizing that hard money is not attractive 

0Reply
128 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Erik EstradaBusiness Member
    Lender · Member since 2022 · 6k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11mo
    Quote from @James McGovern:

    Over the past few months I have been contacted by hard money lenders inquiring if I need a loan for upcoming projects. I always tell them that I prefer private money as it typically comes with a reduced number of fees and at lower interest rates

    it feels as if investors are waking up and realizing that hard money is not attractive 


     Hard Money never was attractive. 

    It was and always be a last resort of financing. Most qualified investors will use a bank or a private lender as you said to get the best terms possible on a rehab loan. 

    It might just be that you landed on someone's database and they sold your information to thousands of hard money lenders. 

    LuxePrivate Investments LLC 572 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.