Moving to NOLA - need a real estate agent

Moving to NOLA - need a real estate agent

Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 1 vote
Hey everyone. I'm moving to NOLA soon and am in need of a real estate agent who knows his/her way around the investment side as well. Looking forward to hearing from you all! I'm looking to buy a multi family home in areas like the garden district, west riverside, Irish channel, Milan, etc.
0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · New Orleans, LA · Member since 2012 · 968 posts · 747 votes
    9y

    Hi there @Cam Clinger. I'm a local realtor and investor. Shoot me a PM and I'll do what I can to help you. There's a few people on here that can vouch for me, such as @Kimberly Jones.

  • Real Estate Junkie · New Orleans, LA · Member since 2008 · 274 posts · 165 votes
    9y

    Yes, Braden can definitely help you out.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.