Investing in St Louis - recommendations for RE attorneys?

Investing in St Louis - recommendations for RE attorneys?

Mike B.Pro Member
Chicago, IL · Member since 2017 · 33 posts · 8 votes

Hey everyone,

I've recently entered into negotiations for my first investment property - a small SFH in St. Louis. Hopeful we can come to agreement on pricing today! Has anyone worked directly with an attorney that could provide a referral?

Thanks in advance!

Mike

0Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2017 · 397 posts · 469 votes
8y

Hi, @Mike B. I work with John Banjak of Banjak & Associates. In addition to his law practice, he co-owns True Title Company, which I've used for several closings now.

I've had great experiences with John, and the title company as well. Happy to message you his contact info, if you're interested.

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2017 · 397 posts · 469 votes
    8y

    Hi, @Mike B. I work with John Banjak of Banjak & Associates. In addition to his law practice, he co-owns True Title Company, which I've used for several closings now.

    I've had great experiences with John, and the title company as well. Happy to message you his contact info, if you're interested.

  • Mike B.Pro Member
    OP
    Chicago, IL · Member since 2017 · 33 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    @Megan Greathouse yes please message me his contact!  Appreciate the quick response!

  • Rental Property Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 7 votes
    8y
    I’m an investor in STL and use Jarrad Holst in Clayton. I’ll PM you his info. He is also an investor himself and he specializes in RE law specifically in STL/MO which can get pretty complicated considering all of the different aspects of city vs. county and Saint Louis City County and Saint Louis County and also what’s happening in each burrow etc. Let him know Lee sent you his way and he will take care of you. Also, if you ever want to talk REI in STL, give me a call and we can sit down for a coffee or beer and just bounce ideas etc. Best Regards, Lee Fjord
  • Mike B.Pro Member
    OP
    Chicago, IL · Member since 2017 · 33 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    Thank you, Lee!

  • Landlord · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2016 · 29 posts · 13 votes
    8y

    Hi Mike,

    I use the law firm of Beck, Olstrom and Sweet. Happy to PM you the details, I have had good experiences with Dale Sweet.

  • CPA · Saint Ann, MO · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    8y
  • Mike B.Pro Member
    OP
    Chicago, IL · Member since 2017 · 33 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    @Astrid Dymond - yes, please PM me details!  Thank you and have a great holiday!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.