Anyone ever use Patriot Financial Consultancy LLC for funding?

Anyone ever use Patriot Financial Consultancy LLC for funding?

Flipper/Rehabber · Deltona, FL · Member since 2018 · 52 posts · 11 votes

This company reached out to me by email, wonder if anyone has used them in the past?  Thanks in advance for your reply.

0Reply
22 views

Most Popular Reply

Tou FangPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Saint Paul, MN · Member since 2016 · 64 posts · 6 votes
7y

I just got an email from them too. From some research, they seem to charge origination fees up front, which is sketchy to me. I'm still researching them. If others have info, please share. Thanks.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Tou FangPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Saint Paul, MN · Member since 2016 · 64 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    I just got an email from them too. From some research, they seem to charge origination fees up front, which is sketchy to me. I'm still researching them. If others have info, please share. Thanks.

  • Rental Property Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2016 · 7k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    7y

    @Charles A Munk. Sounds like a scam

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Deltona, FL · Member since 2018 · 52 posts · 11 votes
    7y

    @Tou Fang @Caleb Heimsoth Thanks for the replies.  I agree, sounds like a scam.

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Tou Fang:

    I just got an email from them too. From some research, they seem to charge origination fees up front, which is sketchy to me. I'm still researching them. If others have info, please share. Thanks.

    its a scam 100%   

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.