Best banks to get a loan in omaha

Best banks to get a loan in omaha

Rental Property Investor · Omaha NE · Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 1 vote

Hey I'm looking to buy my first property here in Omaha, I have about $10,000k for a down payment and wanted to know what banks should I look into to get pre approved here in Omaha?

0Reply
13 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Omaha, NE · Member since 2014 · 57 posts · 15 votes
    7y

    @Alejandro De Anda

    Regent Financial Group- best of Omaha. I know a guy there

  • Alan StrongPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Omaha Ne · Member since 2015 · 63 posts · 36 votes
    7y

    @Alejandro De Anda

    Investment property or personal residence? If investment and you have 20% down it would be good to look at secondary market loan. Fixed rate up to 30 years.

    Drop me a note, happy to talk through.

  • Anthony GaydenPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Omaha, NE · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Alejandro De Anda:

    Hey I'm looking to buy my first property here in Omaha, I have about $10,000k for a down payment and wanted to know what banks should I look into to get pre approved here in Omaha?

     I have used Pinnacle Bank for several mortgages. I've had a generally good experience with them.

  • Rental Property Investor · Omaha NE · Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    @Alan Strong I'm looking to house hack the property so it would be a multifamily 2-4 units depends what I can find

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.