Getting equity out of single family home

Getting equity out of single family home

Investor · grand prairie / st.louis, texas/ Missouri · Member since 2014 · 168 posts · 19 votes

Im in st. Louis Missouri and im looking to do a refi on my sfh. I own it free and clear so no mortgage. I've had it about 5 years and wanting to do heloc or just equity loan to get the equity out and invest in a cpl more projects.. Are there any private investors that help with equity in a home or just banks?

0Reply
26 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2017 · 109 posts · 77 votes
    5y

    Send me a DM and I will send you a great contact. Local bank that will give you 75% ARV with little costs to get it completed.

  • Investor · grand prairie / st.louis, texas/ Missouri · Member since 2014 · 168 posts · 19 votes
    5y

    @Greg Miller thanks dm sent.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.