Real Estate Lawyer in Alameda County

Real Estate Lawyer in Alameda County

Member since 2019 · 18 posts · 1 vote

Hi 

I own a triplex and a single family in Oakland, and I could use a good real estate attorney to help me manage my properties. I just bought both properties last year, and I could use some help with things like writing leases and also just generally making sure I'm protected. Does anyone have a good recommendation?

0Reply
110 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Oakland, CA and a Real Estate Investor with Multi-Family Units and a Self Storage Facility · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y

    You need a PM to help manage the property. A good PM in Oakland will also know the good real estate attorneys in Oakland as well. That's what I do.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.