Looking for Asheville References - Septics, land clearing, etc.

Looking for Asheville References - Septics, land clearing, etc.

Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 1 vote

Hi All,

Looking to put a few tiny homes or a frame cabins on some new land. Any preferred vendors you recommend for anything from land clearing to installation of pre-fab homes are welcome! 

I will also be interested in networking with anyone in the short term rental space in the general area. 

Thanks,

Matt

1Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Asheville, NC · Member since 2020 · 463 posts · 507 votes
4y

Hi @Matt Snyder. For Asheville and southward, I would highly recommend Carolina Septic Solutions. (828) 696-3370. They saved me a lot recently. Some of our larger companies will gauge you. If further away, I have a couple names I can send, recent referrals from friends.

Also, if you'll be in town, we have BP meetups coming on 4/13 and 4/20. 

See this reply in the discussion

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Asheville, NC · Member since 2020 · 463 posts · 507 votes
    4y

    Hi @Matt Snyder. For Asheville and southward, I would highly recommend Carolina Septic Solutions. (828) 696-3370. They saved me a lot recently. Some of our larger companies will gauge you. If further away, I have a couple names I can send, recent referrals from friends.

    Also, if you'll be in town, we have BP meetups coming on 4/13 and 4/20. 

  • Lender · Asheville, NC · Member since 2020 · 463 posts · 507 votes
    4y

    @Matt Snyder, I've met Anthony Mast of Mast Builders a few times. He does site prep for modulars and such. I'll message you his contact info.

  • Real Estate Broker · Member since 2021 · 27 posts · 17 votes
    4y

    Hi Matt, I know a lot about STR's in Asheville. I'd be happy to share some info with you. I've written an article about them but it mostly pertains to AVL city limits. Please reach out with more specific questions if you have the chance!

  • Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @Mitch Davidson@Jennifer GoodierThanks to you both, I'll reach out for more information directly! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Columbia, SC · Member since 2020 · 302 posts · 186 votes
    4y

    Hey @Matt Snyder check out ” All About Plumbing & Septic, Aaa Septic Tank Cleaning Service.

    I am starting to look into Asheville and the North Carolina mountains for vacation rentals, I would love to connect and hear about your experiences.

  • Lender · Asheville, NC · Member since 2020 · 463 posts · 507 votes
    4y

    Hey @Cole Simpson. I've had agents around here tell me they call All About when they need to get the highest amount of credit for their borrowers. Meaning, they're high on price. They're available 24 hours though, unlike the small shops. I've used All About in an emergency, for pumping. But for repairs they've been very high compared to others. @Matt Snyder

  • Rental Property Investor · Columbia, SC · Member since 2020 · 302 posts · 186 votes
    4y

    They have come down for me on price after quote before, but maybe they don't normally?

  • Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    thanks guys! i'll be visiting Asheville within a week or 10 days to check out some plots of land. Will be staying at other glampground type spots in the area that i can find. 

  • Lender · Asheville, NC · Member since 2020 · 463 posts · 507 votes
    4y

    Hey @Matt Snyder, if the land clearing will be by hand rather than heavy machines, I have a crew to introduce you to. Perhaps message me if you end up having need.

  • Michael BlumBusiness Member
    NC · Member since 2018 · 55 posts · 49 votes
    4y

    @Matt Snyder - Carolina Septic Solutions are great and we have never had issues with them.

    STRs are definitely a great space to get in to in the mountains. If you still have questions, feel free to message me.

  • New to Real Estate · Tampa, FL · Member since 2022 · 20 posts · 11 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Jennifer Goodier:

    Hi Matt, I know a lot about STR's in Asheville. I'd be happy to share some info with you. I've written an article about them but it mostly pertains to AVL city limits. Please reach out with more specific questions if you have the chance!


     I'd love to read your article. Do you have a link you can share? 

  • Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @Michael BlumThanks for the referral, I'll be visiting some of the areas this weekend to have a better idea on land purchases. I'm looking anywhere from Mars Hill and Burnsville to Brevard!

    @Mitch Davidson Thanks i'll know more soon about what kind of clearing is required. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.