Specialist · USA · Member since 2024 · 279 posts · 130 votes
4mo
For a shower remodel in Indianapolis, I would first make sure you are matching the contractor to the scope, because a simple insert swap is a very different job than tile, plumbing moves, subfloor repair, or mold remediation. Quick check is to get labor, materials, timeline, and who is pulling permits in writing before they start, especially if this is a rental and downtime matters. For a basic rental grade shower, I would care more about waterproofing, schedule, and clean finish than fancy tile work.
What side of Indy is the property on and is this occupied or vacant?
Send the scope and a few photos if you have them and I can point you toward the right type of contractor or help through IEC local execution support.
Real Estate Consultant · Indianapolis · Member since 2026 · 13 posts · 2 votes
4mo
Hi James,
Same as Frank, it would help to know more about the remodel so we can guide you towards the appropriate person. The level of finish needed will help determine the right crew for the job.
Feel free to send me a DM with a quick rundown of your sow, and I’d be happy to put you directly in touch with our contacts in Indy.