Inspectors in Los Angeles County with renovation cost estimation

Inspectors in Los Angeles County with renovation cost estimation

Investor · Southern California · Member since 2011 · 155 posts · 13 votes

Can anyone recommend a home inspector in Los Angeles County that can give ball park repair/renovation estimation? Thanks.

1Reply
11 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · Santa Ana, CA · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Hello Aaron,

    If you are looking for an experienced and professional contractor, please reach out for an estimate.

    Best regards,

    David

  • Lender · Hermosa Beach, CA · Member since 2015 · 70 posts · 32 votes
    10y

    Hey @Aaron Xie,

    I have a home inspector I can refer you. He is a flipper himself and can give you an estimate of what things will cost you but it's not part of the normal home inspection.

    PM for his contact info.

    David

  • Specialist · Kirkland, WA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 817 votes
    10y

    Usually it's bad form, and against codes of ethic to provide estimates as a Home Inspector.  Most I know will be very vague because of the liability responsibility that we have. So what I usually suggest to my clients is to take my report and create a scope of work out of it, and send it to some contractors to bid on.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.