looking for contractor in the Cleveland, Oh area

looking for contractor in the Cleveland, Oh area

Euclid, OH · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hey,

I'm new to flipping properties but I am in the process of acquiring a property that I would like to flip. I am looking for professional, dependable and reliable contractors in my area that does total rehabs. If anyone can refer me to someone or are a contractor in my area, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,

Rickey Smith

0Reply
15 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bob CollettPro Member
    Property Manager · Brecksville, OH · Member since 2014 · 486 posts · 464 votes
    10y

    What zip code?

  • Euclid, OH · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    It's in Euclid 44123

  • Investor · Saint Johns, FL · Member since 2015 · 141 posts · 100 votes
    6y

    @Rickey Smith were able to find any good contractors in Euclid? I am looking also... Thanks!

  • Equity Raiser and Turnkey Provider · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Jan H.:

    @Rickey Smith were able to find any good contractors in Euclid? I am looking also... Thanks!

     I have heard many investors use CLE Restoration Co. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.