Looking for investor-friendly contractor in North New Jersey...

Looking for investor-friendly contractor in North New Jersey...

Real Estate Agent · North Jersey · Member since 2016 · 76 posts · 29 votes

Hi all -- any recommendations for contractors who work with investors in northern New Jersey?? Bergen County, Morris County and Essex County area... thank you!! 

0Reply
23 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Central, NJ · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 4 votes
    10y
    Looking for the same but in the Mercer County area if anyone has any suggestions.
  • Investor · Woodcliff Lake, NJ · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    10y
    I am a co tractor in Bergen county and would be happy to speak with you. I do mostly investment properties and am an investor myself.
  • Real Estate Agent · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Hello everyone,

    I'm searching someone who can assist me with renovation in a 2 family in the Ironbound.

    @Christie Duffy, @Sion Nickson Did you guys have any luck?

    @Robert Tell do you work in the Ironbound area?

    Cheers,

    Rez

  • Investor · Woodcliff Lake, NJ · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Yes I can do work in ironbound.

  • Real Estate Agent · North Jersey · Member since 2016 · 76 posts · 29 votes
    9y
    Hi Rez Cury - I'd recommend @Robert Tell
  • Real Estate Agent · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Thanks @Christie Duffy! @Robert Tell, I'm looking forward to hear from you.

    Happy new year, everyone!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.