Looking for a contractor referral in the SE Michigan Area

Looking for a contractor referral in the SE Michigan Area

Investor · Canton, MI · Member since 2014 · 132 posts · 32 votes

Hello, was wondering if anyone could refer a quality contractor for a quick rehab project on a rental unit.

I am in the Canton, Plymouth, Westland, Livonia area.

Thanks!

0Reply
10 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Livonia, MI · Member since 2011 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    i am a licensed builder and do tons of projects in those areas for me and other investors. but we are busy... what do u need?

  • Investor · Canton, MI · Member since 2014 · 132 posts · 32 votes
    9y

    Thanks for the reply @George P!

    I have a turnover at the end of June on a 1350sft townhome rental that needs some updates. New cabinets and countertops in the kitchen, flooring throughout, paint, and some other small items.

    Looking for economical but durable material. If your schedule permits, I would love to get a quote. If not, do you know of any other quality contractors in the Canton MI area?

    Thanks again!

  • Property Manager · Livonia, MI · Member since 2011 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    I do know other people but no one does as good of a job as we do.

    U said an oxymoron...economical and quality...

    We can chat whenever you get close..

  • Investor · Canton, MI · Member since 2014 · 132 posts · 32 votes
    9y

    Sounds good sir... (maybe I should have said "best value")

  • Property Manager · Livonia, MI · Member since 2011 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    talk soon

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.