Foundation Prices PER SQFT

Foundation Prices PER SQFT

Developer · Little Ferry, NJ · Member since 2016 · 426 posts · 226 votes

Hey guys, so I have been posting replies left and right on the forums lately and I finally decided to post something and ask a question. What do you you guys get your foundation work for per sqft? And if you can divide it up to walls, slab, and crawl space that would be better. I haven't been doing this long but I know my prices for almost everything except for foundation. Everyone everywhere please respond and shed some light on me for what people pay everywhere for this. According my math on 2 flips that I did, it comes to about 20$/Sqft, which for some reason sounds low. this includes wall, slab, and crawlspace. 

0Reply
9 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y
    Holy Moly. Might want to ask a psychic reader for this one. I guess the answer lies between $5/sf to $1,000/sf.
  • Developer · Little Ferry, NJ · Member since 2016 · 426 posts · 226 votes
    9y

    @Manolo D. Thanks for the answer hahaha. I am looking for something more specific. I am doing my math on 20-75$/Sqft, I usually don't look at this calculation because I don't build lots of new constructions but I am taking a flip that requires a slight foundation addition and I would like to see what people get their foundation for.

  • Contractor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y
    Mateusz Prawdzik Get a local quote. It's foundation, I've done 5k on one and 30k on another, exact same issue, it's all about code and soil.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.