Investor · Wilmington, DE · Member since 2017 · 32 posts · 13 votes
I am looking to build my team and I need some referrals for good general contractors in the Northern Wilmington and Southeast PA area. I have done a couple of SFR already, but I am looking for my first fix and flip and want to have a team in place. Any recommendations?
Rental Property Investor · Washington Township, NJ · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 976 votes
9y
@Beth Wheeler - I strongly suggest you jump on the DELREIA facebook group as there is a ton of activity there and if you post this question to them you'll get a ton of contractor's who will reach out to you and you'll have some recommendations from other investors as well. You can also reach out to @Joseph Scorese and Steve Babiak as they are both more active in PA with the REIA's there.