GC and Handyperson needed in Tacoma, Wa

GC and Handyperson needed in Tacoma, Wa

Rental Property Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2017 · 383 posts · 248 votes

Hey folks,

I'm polishing up an older triplex in Tacoma and having a hard time finding someone to tackle a fairly straightforward punch list + a sanding/staining of deck.  If you know anyone, I'm all ears.

0Reply
4 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Olympia, WA · Member since 2016 · 47 posts · 23 votes
    8y

    @Christen G. My brother-in-law is a great handyman/GC in Lacey, Wa. 

    Steve James - James Contractor Services. But, it might be hard to convince him to come up to Tacoma, especially with how much work there is every where else. I'll PM you his info. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Olympia, WA · Member since 2016 · 79 posts · 55 votes
    8y

    Hi @Christen G., I have a great contractor I work with in the Olympia area. Same as above, I can't guarantee my guy has the time to do the job, but it's always good to know local GCs who are trustworthy and do good work! PM me and I will get you his info, thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.