Skip to content
Contractors

User Stats

Votes
Chloe Philipp
  • Rental Property Investor
Votes |
Should I Start a Contractor Marketing Agency?

Chloe Philipp
  • Rental Property Investor
Posted Nov 30 2018, 17:40

Hello BP community!

After doing my last couple of remodels, a crazy idea hit me. Not sure if the concept is groundbreaking or if I'm reinventing the wheel, but the contractors working the job had been doing the same kitchen and bathroom remodel for the past few years. These guys had the skills and organization to build entire homes, but the only thing preventing them from doing so was their inability to reach new customers. If they could create a marketing strategy that would revamp their websites and social media channels, along with incorporating search engine optimization (SEO), they would have the ability to generate more leads and convert those leads into more sales/deals.

I’m looking into starting a marketing agency dedicated specifically to contractors. The company would help these contractors convert leads into deals, but also allow them to bid better projects and take on bigger jobs. Most contractors don't have time to do all of this themselves, so the agency would provide all the services for them. The services would include things like updating and managing their websites, creating profiles on and managing social media channels, and providing SEO services to help generate traffic to their websites. Does this sound like something contractors would find beneficial for their businesses?

Loading replies...