Need a contractor in Jax FL with older home experience (1920s)

Need a contractor in Jax FL with older home experience (1920s)

Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 2 votes

Looking for a good contractor in Jacksonville Florida for extensive rehab of property built in 1920s. Please give me a call 412-627-4933

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2015 · 504 posts · 217 votes
    5y

    @Christopher T

    I dont think  you can post personal information in forums. I will  message you.

  • Rental Property Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2008 · 784 posts · 528 votes
    5y

    @Christopher T. I would recommend you reach out to @Mark Fries. He would be a great resource and can help with the work. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.