Contractor for basement bath & closet in Columbus, OH

Contractor for basement bath & closet in Columbus, OH

Chris UtterPro Member
Columbus, OH · Member since 2018 · 25 posts · 27 votes

I am looking for a contractor to install a bathroom (sink, toilet, shower) using the upflush system and closet in basement. I am looking to get this done soon so I can get it rented. Please send me a message and we set up a time this week to get an estimate.

2Reply
29 views

Most Popular Reply

Remington LymanBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
5y
Originally posted by @Chris Utter:

@Remington Lyman Your message is asking me to pretty much sign you up as my realtor among other things. I can answer the one question related to this topic. Do you want me to send you a list of contractors? Yes please. Why do you need all of the other information in order to give me a list of contact information for contractors?

 That form will prompt my assistants to email you a list of general contractors in Columbus, Ohio. I also would like to get you into my CRM so I can start soliciting business from you.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Remington LymanBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Chris Utter:

    I am looking for a contractor to install a bathroom (sink, toilet, shower) using the upflush system and closet in basement. I am looking to get this done soon so I can get it rented. Please send me a message and we set up a time this week to get an estimate.

     I have a list of general contractors in Columbus, Ohio that I can send you

  • Chris UtterPro Member
    OP
    Columbus, OH · Member since 2018 · 25 posts · 27 votes
    5y

    Thanks @Remington Lyman! That will help out a lot!

  • Chris UtterPro Member
    OP
    Columbus, OH · Member since 2018 · 25 posts · 27 votes
    5y

    @Remington Lyman Your message is asking me to pretty much sign you up as my realtor among other things. I can answer the one question related to this topic. Do you want me to send you a list of contractors? Yes please. Why do you need all of the other information in order to give me a list of contact information for contractors?

  • Remington LymanBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Chris Utter:

    @Remington Lyman Your message is asking me to pretty much sign you up as my realtor among other things. I can answer the one question related to this topic. Do you want me to send you a list of contractors? Yes please. Why do you need all of the other information in order to give me a list of contact information for contractors?

     That form will prompt my assistants to email you a list of general contractors in Columbus, Ohio. I also would like to get you into my CRM so I can start soliciting business from you.

  • Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Chris Utter:

    I am looking for a contractor to install a bathroom (sink, toilet, shower) using the upflush system and closet in basement. I am looking to get this done soon so I can get it rented. Please send me a message and we set up a time this week to get an estimate.

     Do you want the 5k, 10k, or the 30k contractor, you can choose between speed, quality, and cost.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.