Investor Looking for Vendors in Upstate South Carolina

Investor Looking for Vendors in Upstate South Carolina

Flipper/Rehabber · Greenville, SC · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 1 vote

Good Morning,

I am an investor in Upstate South Carolina. I'm currently in need of a strong list of vendors and contractors who operate in Greenville, Spartanburg, and Anderson and surrounding areas. Preferably vendors with rehab experience and have worked with other investors, but certainly not limited to those specifications.

Thank you

1Reply
17 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Austin Grant McDowellBusiness Member
    Realtor · Greenville, SC · Member since 2015 · 88 posts · 43 votes
    5y

    @Richard Rogers I’ll message you some people that I’ve used in the past.

    McDowell Real Estate Team4.943 Reviews
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Greenville, SC · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Austin Grant McDowell Thank you, Austin. That would be greatly appreciated.

  • Real Estate Agent · Greenville, SC · Member since 2016 · 198 posts · 105 votes
    5y

    Hey Richard, happy to help. I host a meetup once a month where you can network with a bunch of other investors that have extensive vendor lists. Our private Facebook group also has a vendor list. Shoot me a message if you're interested! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.