Real Estate Discord?

Real Estate Discord?

Real Estate Agent · Snohomish, WA · Member since 2020 · 99 posts · 49 votes

Just throwing a shot out there…. Is there a Real Estate Discord that other Investors/Agents/Etc use to communicate with each other? Definitely not trying to take away from this platform but I do think that a discord has its own pros/cons. Thanks!

1Reply
110 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 8 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Kobe McDaniel:

    Just throwing a shot out there…. Is there a Real Estate Discord that other Investors/Agents/Etc use to communicate with each other? Definitely not trying to take away from this platform but I do think that a discord has its own pros/cons. Thanks!

    I haven’t seen a bigger pockets but they’re a couple I’ve came across… they’re not quite as active as other discord pages 


Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.