I’m in Puerto Rico setting up air bnb

I’m in Puerto Rico setting up air bnb

Wholesaler · ….. · Member since 2016 · 43 posts · 13 votes

I am in Puerto Rico taking advantage of the tax incentives in Puerto Rico . Anyone need me to check out any deals for them let me know I am currently on the west side of the island . 🙂

1Reply
19 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    @Jerome Jewell I’m looking to purchase an Airbnb property. Can you recommend areas that would have a high occupancy rate?

  • Wholesaler · ….. · Member since 2016 · 43 posts · 13 votes
    4y

    yes let me know what prices and areas u had in mind already. I am going to be on the island next month and will have access to a lot of off markets deals. I would be happy to help find a good deal and get property set up for air bnb

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.