Beginner Wholesaler looking for a good title company to useeeeeee

Beginner Wholesaler looking for a good title company to useeeeeee

Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 2 votes

Hello ladies and gentlemen, my name is Noah, I'm new to wholesaling. I was wondering if anyone knows a good title company that is located in Washington state, preferably close to Spokane Washington as that is where I am located at. Also have you used this title company before, do they understand what an assignment agreement is? Do they know what a purchase and sell contract is? and finally can they do double closings? Thankyou sooo much for your time and have an amazing day or night wherever you're at. I appreciate your help, God Bless you.

2Reply
35 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Spokane, WA · Member since 2018 · 64 posts · 59 votes
4y

Hi Noah.   I have used Spokane County Title, TICOR, and VISTA in Spokane.  All are pretty good.  I am pretty sure they can handle any of the cases you asked about.   

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Spokane, WA · Member since 2018 · 64 posts · 59 votes
    4y

    Hi Noah.   I have used Spokane County Title, TICOR, and VISTA in Spokane.  All are pretty good.  I am pretty sure they can handle any of the cases you asked about.   

  • Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    @Roy Nash Thank you sooo much good sir, you are a blessing, and I will be sure to look into those title companies, you just got me a step closer to my first deal. God bless. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Spokane, WA · Member since 2019 · 25 posts · 21 votes
    4y

    @Noah Christenson Delaney Law is one of the best for these off market transactions. They know the process of assigning contracts, novation deals and I’m sure they could do a double closing but not positive. Let’s grab coffee sometime!

  • Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    @Haydn Halsted Hello Mr. Halsted sir, I greatly appreciate your help and guidance. I'll be sure to look into that title company, and it would be an absolute honor to grab some coffee sometime. Just let me know sir :)

  • Wholesaler · Spokane, WA · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    We use Ticor Title for pretty much every local deal and can't say enough great things about them. They are always on top of it and are quick to communicate any necessary information!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.