How to find a buyer for senior living development property?

How to find a buyer for senior living development property?

Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles · Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 3 votes

I have come across a few properties that might be good for seniors aged 65+, but I am unsure how to find buyers for these properties. Does anyone have any suggestions? Any information would be much appreciated!

0Reply
16 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    I would find recently sold Senior properties and reach out to those agents. They may have a database of them. Alternatively I suppose you could reach out to other Senior care facilities and ask if they would want to expand their business.

  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles · Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    Thank you, Rick. That is a good idea. I will go ahead and give that try.

  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    Good luck!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.