How to find trends and projections Population Job

How to find trends and projections Population Job

Investor · Los Angeles County, CA · Member since 2012 · 962 posts · 279 votes

What sources do you all use for accurate and up to date trends and projections?

I'm looking to see city trends like-- Net migration, jobs, population and other demographic data?

I usually use City-data and used PBR https://www.prb.org/usdata/ind... but PBR doesn't show % from my understanding it is mainly # counts.

https://www.census.gov/ is pretty good but seems to be lagging years back

0Reply
16 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lee RipmaPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Prairie Village, KS · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y

    Vestmap.com has exactly what you’re looking for. It’s paid, but it’s well worth it. I use my subscription daily to get granular locating insights. I even pay for costar and use vestmap.com more. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.