Realtor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 1 vote
Hey guys I'm looking to find some advice on changing title on my rental from my name into a land trust. Was seeing if anyone has any experience with this. Also we're you able to draft the documents yourself or did you hire an attorney to go through the process. Thanks
Hey guys I'm looking to find some advice on changing title on my rental from my name into a land trust. Was seeing if anyone has any experience with this. Also we're you able to draft the documents yourself or did you hire an attorney to go through the process. Thanks
Hi Chandler, there’s a BP Rookie Podcast where they talk about how to not lose your portfolio. Brian Bradley is the guest. I think it was from August 2021, but not sure. Give that a listen because he mentions something about land trusts not protecting people as much as many think they do (assuming your goal is asset protection).