Need to sell my Rehabbed House

Need to sell my Rehabbed House

Member since 2021 · 42 posts · 7 votes

Hi BP community. I rehabbed a house in Phoenix AZ. Great big corner lot, with big potential for additions. No HOA so it will be a good short term rental as is in a great central location, near Downtown. I am relocating and need my investment money back as my new primary residence needs a reno. I am closing this week. I need $575K to break even. Can somebody check this out and help me find a buyer or give me some other recommendations to sell? Big companies that buy for short term rent for there traveling company employees, or other. I heard about those but have no contacts. Or anybody that want's to buy. I was going to rent it but with my sudden relocation I need the money back. Address & Zillow link below

902 E Fairmount Ave
Phoenix, AZ, 85014

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/902-E-Fairmount-Ave-Phoenix-AZ-85014/7534336_zpid/?utm_campaign=iosappmessage&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=txtshare

0Reply
14 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    4y

    Why not list it with a realtor on the MLS and expose it to a massive buyer pool?

  • Member since 2021 · 42 posts · 7 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Nick C.:

    Why not list it with a realtor on the MLS and expose it to a massive buyer pool?


     Hi Nick,

    thanks for your reply. It is listed, but haven’t sell in more than 30 days. SomI was trying to reach out to the BP community to see if there is any interests or recommendations. 

  • Member since 2021 · 42 posts · 7 votes
    4y

    thanks for your reply. It is listed, but haven’t sell in more than 30 days. SomI was trying to reach out to the BP community to see if there is any interests or recommendations.

  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    4y

    Right now buyers are foaming at the mouth to buy property. There's only one reason for a house to be listed for 30 days and not be sold; it's gotta be overpriced. 

  • Member since 2021 · 42 posts · 7 votes
    4y

    Thanks much. It's priced to break even. i hope I get some good news this week

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.