Marketing Before Completion

Marketing Before Completion

Rental Property Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2020 · 155 posts · 44 votes

Hello,

How soon can we begin marketing our single family spec home build in Horseshoe Bay West before it’s finished? 
I assume that a home can be marketed for sale before completion, but I would love some insight.

Thanks,

Nick


0Reply
33 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    4y

    @Nicholas Aja

    Market it as early as possible. If you have a target completion date that makes it even better. I would try and stay away from allowing selections except for possibly paint, flooring and cabinet color if a buyer were to put down a hefty deposit.

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Rental Property Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2020 · 155 posts · 44 votes
    4y

    That’s what I thought! Thanks for the advice. @Chris Seveney

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 9k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    4y

    As early as you want. Would be good if there were examples of homes built like yours available to walk 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.