Need to transfer my Bigger Pockets Conference ticket (discount)

Need to transfer my Bigger Pockets Conference ticket (discount)

New to Real Estate · Philadelphia · Member since 2022 · 29 posts · 8 votes

Hi,

Unfortunately, I am now unable to make it to the Bigger Pockets conference in San Diego due to a family conflict. I am bummed. I cannot get a refund, but I was told I can transfer the ticket to someone else. Anyone interested in buying my ticket at a discount?

Thanks for considering.

0Reply
31 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Hey Andrew - if you get a lot of responses let me know. We have the same issue - 1 extra ticket. 

  • Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    hello, what is the price of the ticket. Im attending but have a couple of people that are interested. 

  • New to Real Estate · Philadelphia · Member since 2022 · 29 posts · 8 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Shelly A Toombs:

    hello, what is the price of the ticket. Im attending but have a couple of people that are interested. 


     Hi Shelly, 

    I connected and messaged you. Thanks!

  • Member since 2021 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Hi - is your ticket still available? Please message me if so!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.