Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 111 posts · 64 votes
i am looking to purchase investment property around HOUSTON TX with putting 25% down and not having negative CASH FLOW i am ok with 0$ cash flow as well
Real Estate Agent · Willis, TX · Member since 2019 · 71 posts · 37 votes
4y
Are you looking for single family or multi-family? What is your budget? Would you be able to do any rehab after purchase? If so, how much (full-rehab or just cosmetic)? Have you talked with a lender regarding financing? I prefer looking for long term rentals north of Beltway 8. Also, consider Montgomery County. I have picked up two single family rentals there this year.
Insurance Agent · TX · Member since 2018 · 362 posts · 175 votes
4y
@Edward Adams I think you could find that in almost all areas of Houston, your search would vary based on the price point you are targeting. Also, maybe doing 20% and using 5% of that set aside amount for a rehab budget, you probably could find a better deal.
Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 111 posts · 64 votes
4y
@Marci Mayes thanks for reply, i am looking for both Single family and up to 4 plex. i dont have any budget limit, i do look for ready to rent or cosmetic rehab. is there any particular zip code should i look in to at north?
Real Estate Agent · Willis, TX · Member since 2019 · 71 posts · 37 votes
4y
I like zip codes 77388, 77379, 77373, 77386, 77385, and 77302. Please DM me your email address, and I will send a couple of options that might work for you.
i am looking to purchase investment property around HOUSTON TX with putting 25% down and not having negative CASH FLOW i am ok with 0$ cash flow as well
All areas. I've bought all over. Never bought a property that didn't cash flow. Though I'm talking about multifamily.