Couple questions as a new investor

Couple questions as a new investor

Greg BanhehPro Member
Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 2 votes

Hi there, I am a new investor looking out of state for my first rental property. I have been looking around the Mid-west area such as Ohio and Illinois. I believe I might have found a deal or two around the area that I would like to pull the trigger on. Couple questions, is it advisable to purchase something that is being sold by owner or should I go with something listed by an agent? Also, going all cash to buy or should I finance for an investment property? Thanks

1Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 9k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    4y

    Doesn't matter how the property is listed, as long as the numbers work for you bite on the deal FSBO in my experience has been a pain because these sellers generally think they can sell at retail value without any realtor help

  • Greg BanhehPro Member
    OP
    Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Eliott Elias:

    Doesn't matter how the property is listed, as long as the numbers work for you bite on the deal FSBO in my experience has been a pain because these sellers generally think they can sell at retail value without any realtor help

     @Eliott Elias thanks for the advice, I will keep it mind with FSBO deals.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.