Advice on investing in an rv park

Advice on investing in an rv park

Investor · South East Texas · Member since 2019 · 65 posts · 11 votes

My partner and I are trying to move into rv park investing and are really wanting to talk with someone who has experience. I don’t know if anyone in here has personal experience with investing in RV parks but if you would be willing to have a couple questions ran by you, it would be much appreciated! 

0Reply
65 views

Most Popular Reply

Paul MoorePro Member
Commercial Real Estate Fund Manager · Lynchburg, VA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
3y

Thanks @Taylor L.. @Christian Walker, yes I am working on a special report about investing in RV Parks. There is not a lot of information out there. I recently did a webinar on this topic. You can find it @Taylor L.'s NT Capital. And I did another one at Jim Pfeifer's Left Field Investors. But neither may be published yet. PM me your email if you want to receive a copy of the special report when it comes out and I will be happy to have it sent. Most likely in November. Good luck! 

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · RVA · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    3y

    I believe @Paul Moore is putting out a special report on that topic very soon..?

  • Mike ReynoldsPro Member
    construction · Nacogdoches, TX · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Christian Walker:

    My partner and I are trying to move into rv park investing and are really wanting to talk with someone who has experience. I don’t know if anyone in here has personal experience with investing in RV parks but if you would be willing to have a couple questions ran by you, it would be much appreciated! 


     Nacogdoches here. I'm helping a friend build one and about to build one myself. Let me know if I can help. 

  • Paul MoorePro Member
    Commercial Real Estate Fund Manager · Lynchburg, VA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Thanks @Taylor L.. @Christian Walker, yes I am working on a special report about investing in RV Parks. There is not a lot of information out there. I recently did a webinar on this topic. You can find it @Taylor L.'s NT Capital. And I did another one at Jim Pfeifer's Left Field Investors. But neither may be published yet. PM me your email if you want to receive a copy of the special report when it comes out and I will be happy to have it sent. Most likely in November. Good luck! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Oklahoma City · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    I would like a copy of that special report. Please. 

  • Investor · Nephi, UT · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    1y

    I am an active RV park investor and have years of RV park sales experience and also lived in an RV for 2 years at many different parks across the US. Would love to chat RV parks! Feel free to reach out any and all who are interested in learning more about the space.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.