Calgary PM's contractors lenders and wholesalers

Calgary PM's contractors lenders and wholesalers

Member since 2022 · 16 posts · 1 vote

Hello Calgary 

I am starting to build my portfolio in  Calgary. I am coming to Calgary and looking to meet with property managers, contractors, lenders and wholesalers in Calgary. Let's get in touch. Once I get in with all of you via phone call, I will come and meet you in person and we will go from there.

Thanks

Ash :)

1Reply
26 views

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · Calgary, Alberta · Member since 2018 · 291 posts · 132 votes
3y

Hi Ash, 

I've got  a really good investor-focused mortgage broker and a property manager to recommend:

Property manager:

Stephen Bleile BA(hons.), Q.Med, Dad

Cell: 403 918 3433

Office: 587 323 8000

Web: www.parallel.ca

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Calgary, Alberta · Member since 2018 · 291 posts · 132 votes
    3y

    Hi Ash, 

    I've got  a really good investor-focused mortgage broker and a property manager to recommend:

    Property manager:

    Stephen Bleile BA(hons.), Q.Med, Dad

    Cell: 403 918 3433

    Office: 587 323 8000

    Web: www.parallel.ca

  • Member since 2022 · 16 posts · 1 vote
    3y
    Quote from @Anthony Therrien-Bernard:

    Hi Ash, 

    I've got  a really good investor-focused mortgage broker and a property manager to recommend:

    Property manager:

    Stephen Bleile BA(hons.), Q.Med, Dad

    Cell: 403 918 3433

    Office: 587 323 8000

    Web: www.parallel.ca

    Thank you very much Anthony for the information. Let's connect when I am in Calgary. 
  • Developer · Calgary Alberta, Canada · Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Ash Sharma:

    Hello Calgary 

    I am starting to build my portfolio in  Calgary. I am coming to Calgary and looking to meet with property managers, contractors, lenders and wholesalers in Calgary. Let's get in touch. Once I get in with all of you via phone call, I will come and meet you in person and we will go from there.

    Thanks

    Ash :)


     How big of a project are you looking for? What is the primary goal?

  • Realtor · Calgary, Alberta · Member since 2018 · 291 posts · 132 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Ash Sharma:
    Quote from @Anthony Therrien-Bernard:

    Hi Ash, 

    I've got  a really good investor-focused mortgage broker and a property manager to recommend:

    Property manager:

    Stephen Bleile BA(hons.), Q.Med, Dad

    Cell: 403 918 3433

    Office: 587 323 8000

    Web: www.parallel.ca

    Thank you very much Anthony for the information. Let's connect when I am in Calgary. 

     Of course, PM me when you're around

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.