Contacting Owner of Vacant Home

Contacting Owner of Vacant Home

Wholesaler · NH · Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 3 votes

Hey everyone, I just wanted to ask a quick question on thoughts on how to find the owner of a home nearby me that is vacant. 

I checked the town's site and found the property's owner. For the last 2 years taxes have been owed on the home. I skip-traced the owner and found 2 possible numbers. The owner looks to be on the older side too according to the skip trace so I'm not sure what the status of the home is currently. I called them and wasn't able to leave a voicemail. I texted them so I'm waiting on a response now on that front. I also found 2 possible emails that ended up bouncing back when I reached out. I have a different address associated with the owner that I can send a letter too which is what I will probably do now.

I wanted to know if anyone has had any luck or has other suggestions on how to get in touch with an owner of a vacant home. 

0Reply
18 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kerry Noble JrPro Member
    Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    How bad do you want it? if you want it bad enough, go door knock!

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 9k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    3y

    Knock on the neighbors door and ask about them. Get in touch with their relatives, previous jobs. Skipfast should give you more than one number 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.